A well-known private equity firm is hiring in London. This hire will be for a new team, a subordinated debt or preferred equity fund and investing capital in to firms requiring it. As such, we are keen to speak with Associates who have experience executing debt and equity transactions.
The associate will help with origination, analysis and deal execution. The person will have exposure to private equity also.
The role will involve –
- Monitoring of the market to support the team in identifying investment opportunities
- Production of spread-sheet based financial valuation models that are used to assess potential investments
- Evaluation of transactions (CF modelling, market research, due-dilligence etc.)
- Maintenance of the deal pipeline
- Monitoring of closed transactions
European languages a plus but not essential. The role will involve modeling so we ask that candidates are strong in modeling. Lastly, the role will require CFA or MBA qualifications.
+44 (0) 1189 767310